Campus Visit Program
Thank you for your interest in Saint Ignatius College Prep! We encourage interested eighth grade students to shadow at Saint Ignatius through the Campus Visit Program. Each visiting student will accompany a current Ignatian and attend class, meet faculty members, have lunch in the cafeteria, and experience a typical day at Saint Ignatius College Prep.
Campus visits may only be made by students in the eighth grade. Campus Visit Days are available on any regular school day between September 6 and November 16, 2018.
Click here to see available Campus Visit dates.
First time user? Click here to register.
Returning user? Click here to log in.
We look forward to meeting you at your campus visit! Please read the following information carefully in advance of your day at Saint Ignatius College Prep.
- The Admissions Office opens at 7:30 a.m. Visiting students are to arrive no later than 7:45 a.m., as first period classes begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Visiting eighth graders are to enter through the main school doors at 1076 W. Roosevelt and report to the Admissions Office, where they are paired with their student host.
- While each school day includes seven class periods, a typical day often includes a free period in addition to a scheduled lunch. All visiting students are treated to lunch!
- It is important that guests remain with their assigned host the entire day.
- Please bring a book to read in class in the event of a test or quiz.
- Dismissal is at 3:00 p.m.
- Nice casual is the general rule for Saint Ignatius dress standards.
- Dress pants or skirt (to the knee), with a collared shirt or blouse for girls
- Dress pants with a collared button down polo shirt tucked in with a belt for boys
- No jeans, cargos, or sweatpants
- Students are to wear comfortable dress shoes or gym shoes.
- All eighth graders are expected to spend the entire school day on campus.
- Because of our eight-day rotation schedule, we cannot always accommodate special requests for class preference.
- All student guides are recruited from the Wolfpack Ambassador Club and must be a freshman or sophomore in order to host eighth grade guests.
If you have any additional questions before your visit, please feel free to contact Karen Coleman at 312-432-8409 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Saint Ignatius College Prep!