IHSA Sectional Champions2012, 2013
Girls Catholic Athletic Conference Champions1982, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1990, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2017
Saint Ignatius Track & Field is a class 3A program that competes in the Girls Catholic Athletic Conference (GCAC). The track season begins in late January and runs through May. The team competes in both indoor (late January;March) and outdoor (April;May) contests. Meets can vary from two-team dual competitions to 25+ team invitationals. Wolfpack Track & Field is a no-cut sport. If an athlete is willing and able to commit fully to the program, give her best effort daily, and bring a positive attitude to the team, she is welcome to join.
Season will get under way January 20th! Please check back for weekly announcements about the team and upcoming meets.
1. We are committed to the fulfillment of the team purpose.
2. We accept and support each of our teammates.
3. We give our best effort daily and push our teammates to give their best efforts.
4. We enjoy our sport.
5. We thank each other (parents included) for support and encouragement given.
6. We don't tolerate goal-detracting behaviors.
7. We have no use for excuses.
8. We think positively.
9. We take care of team equipment and gear.
10.We represent our school and our program with integrity and pride.
Long Jump, High Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, Shot Put, Discus
3200m. Relay (4x800)
400m. Relay (4x100)
100m. High Hurdles
800m. Relay (4x200)
300m. Low Hurdles
1600m. Relay (4x400)