The Parent Organization of Saint Ignatius welcomes you to the 2019-20 school year! It is an exciting time for the students who are reconnecting with old friends, making new friends, and preparing for new academic classes and high school activities! As parents, we welcome you to the new year filled with social events, class-wide masses, and informative gatherings on current topics of interest.
As Ignatius parents, you are automatically members of The Saint Ignatius Parent Organization. The Parent Organization offers the opportunity for you to meet other parents at one of the many school events we host throughout the year. There are several ways to become involved in the Organization. Some of our activities include:
- Planning and assisting with events such as the annual Mini-Class Night, the Open House, Class Masses, and Post Prom
- Helping with and attending two fun-filled social events: Backyard BBQ and Trivia
- Attending Parent Organization meetings in the fall and spring on current parent/student topics
We encourage you to get involved and enjoy fellowship with other school parents. Our children are here for such a short period of time, we would love to see you make the most of it!
COMING UP ~~ PLEASE JOIN US:
Mini-Class Night Thursday, Aug. 29th 7:00pm - 9:30pm
Parents come and experience an abbreviated version of your student’s schedule as you navigate the school hallways, meet their teachers and get a brief overview of each class. Everyone feels like a freshman again!! No JUGS we promise…
Freshman and Sophomore Family Mass Sunday, September 22nd, time TBA
All Freshman and Sophomore students and their families are invited to celebrate Mass in Holy Family Church with a brief reception immediately following in Tully Hall. A great way to meet your students’ classmates and families.
Backyard BBQ Friday, October 4th 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Join other St. Ignatius Parents in Tully Hall prior to the football games for a drink and a bite to eat at this social event to kick off the school year! More information to follow!
Parent Talks Event: Dr. Timothy Bono Thursday, October 24th 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Dr. Timothy Bono, a psychologist and faculty member at Washington University in St. Louis, will discuss his widely praised book “When Likes Aren’t Enough: A Crash Course in the Science of Happiness.”
Congratulations on taking on an exciting new school year and we look forward to meeting you!
- Mary and Rob Hogan, Co-Presidents: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anne and Joe Linnen, Co-Vice Presidents: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kris and Jim Kause, Co-Vice Presidents: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie and Marc Davis, Co-Corresponding Secretaries: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org